Bob Marley Pictures
Robert Nesta Marley was born in 6 February 1945. He was a song writer. He was a singer, in this electronic world his voice was an omnipresent cry. His sharp features, prancing style, majestic looks makes an impact on human minds. His band name was Wailers. He started his career as a soloist. The singer later he was famous by his albums worldwide. He was a Jamaican singer.
In 1944 a captain named Norval Marley married a young lady. She was a Jamaican girl her name was Cedalla Booker. At two thirty in the morning their son was born named Nesta Marley he was named by his grandfather. After he was born his father left his mother, but his father supports bob financially and on the occasions visit to see him, but it was very difficult to earn a living over there so he and his mother moved towards Trench town which was located in the west of Kingston. Marley became friend with Neville “Bunny”. Marley and Bunny both were interested in music. the boys took classes from Joe Higgs, who was a famous Jamaican of his time. This increases his interest in music.
The producer Lee Scratch Perry worked with the wailers and releases many albums. The Wailer were disbanded in 1974. Then he started again as a solo singer and releases his first solo album called Exodus in 1977, with this album his reputation was maintained world wide.
Marley was found to have a serious illness related to a type of malignant melanoma behind him Nail of his toe. On the advice of the doctor, he had his toe surgery, but he planned his world tour in 1980. After returning from his tour, he became very ill and reached beyond any hope of recovery.
Bob Marley Fighting with Cancer.
The cancer spread throughout his body, the rest of his tour was cancelled and his treatment was started at the Bavarian clinic by Josef Issels where he received a controversial cancer therapy. Without success his fight with cancer eight months, then he returned his home back. During his travel his vital functions were worsened and after landing in Florida he was taken to the hospital for immediate medical treatment he fights with his life for 2 days he died on 11 may 1981 he was buried in the chapel near his birthplace. Some of his Inspirational quotes are as given below.
Bob Marley Picture Quotes
Famous Bob Marley Quotes
- No one can judge you the life you live. You know, that you are not perfect, but before others are pointing at you tell them to make sure that their hands are clean.
- Don’t forget your destiny, either your history.
- Sad thoughts of tomorrow are the good time today.
- In our loneliness, love will never let us alone.
- Every little thing will gonna be right, don’t worry about little things.
Bob Marley Quotes about Love and happiness.
- I want to give you some good loving, I want to give you some love.
- The fool is always thirsty, in the abundance of water.
- Always make way for the positive day, just can’t live the negative way.
- When you just can’t take the pace it means, the race gets hard to run.
bob marley images
Bob Marley Quotes